WINDS is here to deliver a windfall of happiness. With its first-of-a-kind universal platform, WINDS is redefining what it means to reward consumers and vendors for shopping transactions. WINDS is the first-of-its-kind commercial digital platform that offers the opportunity on shopping to both buyers and sellers to win from hundreds of crores of rupees every month as cash rewards. With a host of lucrative and prized advantages, WINDS will give a huge boost to consumer spends while also facilitating a jump in turnover that grows exponentially for the associated retailers. We are building an inclusive and innovative platform that will disrupt the retail digital tech space in India. Interested? Read on, and learn about the skills we are looking for in new members of the WINDS family.
Job Role: Assistant Manager – Quality /Operations
- Should be able to manage the day to day planning, Operational challenges, problem-solving.
- Ensure service level components, standards and targets.
- Develop the team to ensure delivery of a consistently superior customer experience .
- Delivery of team collection targets, service level components, quality and productivitytargets & indicators.
- People Management, including all HR relates issues , as well as staff development.Operational Management.
- Managing the floor, adherence to schedule .
- Call monitoring, coaching and feedback, responsible for delivery of the definedcustomer experience in every call.
- Compiling reports on team performance and customer feedback. Work very closely with team members to solve customer problems.
- Ensure that the agency resources are optimally used with regards to the number of attempts, connect, conversion ratio etc.
- Conduct thorough research on demand & recovery cases and determine which ones can be followed up on managing recovery of credit cards portfolio.
- Managing attrition, shrinkage and SLA.
- Handling the process of inbound or outbound, chat & email
- 5+ Years Experience in Quality & Operations – Call Center, Graduate in any stream.
Experience Level: Senior
- As per market standards
- Experience Level Senior