WINDS is here to deliver a windfall of happiness. With its first-of-a-kind universal platform, WINDS is redefining what it means to reward consumers and vendors for shopping transactions. WINDS is the first-of-its-kind commercial digital platform that offers the opportunity on shopping to both buyers and sellers to win from hundreds of crores of rupees every month as cash rewards. With a host of lucrative and prized advantages, WINDS will give a huge boost to consumer spends while also facilitating a jump in turnover that grows exponentially for the associated retailers. We are building an inclusive and innovative platform that will disrupt the retail digital tech space in India. Interested? Read on, and learn about the skills we are looking for in new members of the WINDS family.
Job Role: DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and monitoring the infrastructure; also, to collaborate with other team members to develop automation strategies and deployment processes. You will become an integral part of the team, making every problem of the platform a problem of your own, and solving them accordingly.
- Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools.
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions.
- Develop test automation frameworks in collaboration with rest of the team.
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc.
- Strong grasp on configuration management tools, such as Puppet and Chef
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, etc.
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
- Knowledge of servers and switches
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required)
- Strong experience with My SQL.
- Strong Experience with NoSQL such as MongoDB and Redis
- Strong Experience with Version Control System such as Git
- Strong Experience with Continuous Deployment tool like Jenkins
- Strong Experience with load balancing tool like HAProxy and Nginx
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
Experience Level: Senior
- As per market standards
- Experience Level Senior