WINDS is here to deliver a windfall of happiness. With its first-of-a-kind universal platform, WINDS is redefining what it means to reward consumers and vendors for shopping transactions. WINDS is the first-of-its-kind commercial digital platform that offers the opportunity on shopping to both buyers and sellers to win from hundreds of crores of rupees every month as cash rewards. With a host of lucrative and prized advantages, WINDS will give a huge boost to consumer spends while also facilitating a jump in turnover that grows exponentially for the associated retailers. We are building an inclusive and innovative platform that will disrupt the retail digital tech space in India. Interested? Read on, and learn about the skills we are looking for in new members of the WINDS family.
Job Role: IOS Developer
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Experience Level: Senior
- As per market standards
- Experience Level Senior