WINDS is here to deliver a windfall of happiness. With its first-of-a-kind universal platform, WINDS is redefining what it means to reward consumers and vendors for shopping transactions. WINDS is the first-of-its-kind commercial digital platform that offers the opportunity on shopping to both buyers and sellers to win from hundreds of crores of rupees every month as cash rewards. With a host of lucrative and prized advantages, WINDS will give a huge boost to consumer spends while also facilitating a jump in turnover that grows exponentially for the associated retailers. We are building an inclusive and innovative platform that will disrupt the retail digital tech space in India. Interested? Read on, and learn about the skills we are looking for in new members of the WINDS family.
Job Role: Platform Engineer
- Design and develop large scale distributed services
- Design and implement new user-facing features
- Take ownership of one or more components of the platform and drive innovation in your area of ownership
- Analyse and improve the efficiency, scalability, stability, and security of the platform as a whole
- Work closely with product management and UX design teams to define and refine feature specifications
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Participate actively in recruitment and nurturing of engineers as awesome as you.
- Solid foundation in computer science with strong competency in data structures,
algorithms and software design
- Expert in any particular language
- Good understanding of nuances of distributed systems, scalability and availability
- Good knowledge of one or more relational and NoSQL databases and transactions
- In-depth understanding of concurrency, synchronization, NIO, memory allocation and GC
- Experience with IaaS clouds like AWS/Google Cloud, Azure, OpenStack etc
- Experience in a startup environment is a plus
- Good communication skills. Putting your thoughts through to other stakeholders in a cohesive manner is not a problem for you.
Experience Level: Senior
- As per market standards
- Experience Level Senior