WINDS is here to deliver a windfall of happiness. With its first-of-a-kind universal platform, WINDS is redefining what it means to reward consumers and vendors for shopping transactions. WINDS is the first-of-its-kind commercial digital platform that offers the opportunity on shopping to both buyers and sellers to win from hundreds of crores of rupees every month as cash rewards. With a host of lucrative and prized advantages, WINDS will give a huge boost to consumer spends while also facilitating a jump in turnover that grows exponentially for the associated retailers. We are building an inclusive and innovative platform that will disrupt the retail digital tech space in India. Interested? Read on, and learn about the skills we are looking for in new members of the WINDS family.
Job Role: Product Manager
- Contributing to product strategy and defining what we should build and why
- Conducting research, performing measurements and determining the value of features in the pipeline to determine selection and prioritization
- Coordinating with the user experience team and assisting in the creation of mocks, wireframes and prototypes
- Implementing product analytics to derive behavioral insights on usage of each relevant feature
- Reviewing product analytics to arrive at relevant business conclusions concerning various features
- Growth hacking
- Optimizing flows of features to increase completion rates
- Interviewing users and gathering feedback
- Competition review, comparison and analysis.
- You have 3+ years of experience as a Product Analyst / Product Manager or any similar profession
- You have some software development / coding experience
- You have outstanding business acumen
- You have a good sense of User Experience and the ability to create, review and comment on mocks, wireframes
- You are comfortable with creating UI prototypes and wireframes on paper, PowerPoint, Visio, Axure, Balsamiq etc.
- Your oral and written communication and articulation skills are immaculate and you can always come up with the perfect text for any given interface
- You are a self-starter with demonstrated ability to manage complex dependencies
- You are an avid user of various Web 2.0 products and sites
- You have a keen interest in tracking the emerging trends and product offerings in the industry
- You use analytics not only to drive decisions on what gets built but also to measure the effectiveness of new feature rollouts
- You understand the nuances of integrating user interfaces into applications and have a decent knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Scripting. You also keep in touch with technology advancements and understand the impact of new standards on product design (for e.g. RIA or HTML 5.0).
- As per market standards
- Experience Level Manager