WINDS is here to deliver a windfall of happiness. With its first-of-a-kind universal platform, WINDS is redefining what it means to reward consumers and vendors for shopping transactions. WINDS is the first-of-its-kind commercial digital platform that offers the opportunity on shopping to both buyers and sellers to win from hundreds of crores of rupees every month as cash rewards. With a host of lucrative and prized advantages, WINDS will give a huge boost to consumer spends while also facilitating a jump in turnover that grows exponentially for the associated retailers. We are building an inclusive and innovative platform that will disrupt the retail digital tech space in India. Interested? Read on, and learn about the skills we are looking for in new members of the WINDS family.
Job Role: Project Manager
You will be responsible for communicating with clients and defining requirements for their product ideas. You will ensure that all client projects run smoothly, assembling cross-functional teams of engineers, designers, and more, and working with them to deliver results on-time and on-budget. You will be responsible for managing expectations and keeping our clients happy at all times.
- Define requirements and work with relevant cross-functional teams to guarantee smooth, efficient implementation and delivery.
- Lead cross-functional project teams and manage work assignments.
- Define and refine project scope and work approach.
- Ensure that each project has clear goals and timelines.
- Provide project estimation and planning, including being responsible for scheduling, resourcing requirements, and budgeting.
- Perform overall project risk and issue management, and handle detailed tracking and mitigation planning.
- Manage project communications, providing formal and informal status updates both internally and externally.
- Support the analysis and planning of any future customized assessment work.
- Foster a project work environment that promotes productivity, innovation, and fairness.
- Collaborate with sales teams to maintain a large, steady pipeline of full stack development projects.
- Provide thought leadership, strategic insight, and clear communication (written and verbal) to team members on strategy.
- Be in constant communication with team members via Skype.
- A strong technical background and experience discussing any type of technical issue. Former software engineering experience is strongly preferred.
- 4+ years of software product management experience in an agile environment, preferably with experience at software consulting companies.
- A deep understanding of agile software development best practices.
- Capacity to thoroughly understand the functional and technical aspects of complex systems.
- Strong leadership skills, including the ability to inspire confidence in engineering and executive teams to follow the recommended product direction.
- Proficient business and technical experience, with a strong talent for enabling productive communication between groups.
- Passion and proven talent for launching projects on-time, on-budget, and on-strategy.
- Ability to seamlessly handle multiple projects at once.
- Ability to proactively track progress of all project team members and keep everyone focused on the tasks at hand.
- You must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
Experience Level: Manager
- As per market standards
- Experience Level Manager