WINDS is here to deliver a windfall of happiness. With its first-of-a-kind universal platform, WINDS is redefining what it means to reward consumers and vendors for shopping transactions. WINDS is the first-of-its-kind commercial digital platform that offers the opportunity on shopping to both buyers and sellers to win from hundreds of crores of rupees every month as cash rewards. With a host of lucrative and prized advantages, WINDS will give a huge boost to consumer spends while also facilitating a jump in turnover that grows exponentially for the associated retailers. We are building an inclusive and innovative platform that will disrupt the retail digital tech space in India. Interested? Read on, and learn about the skills we are looking for in new members of the WINDS family.
Job Role: Service Delivery Manager
- To provide day to day operations management of the contact center ensuring smoothrunning of department to meet the needs of business and individuals.
- To serve as the first level escalation point for customers requesting to speak to seniorstaff.
- To support creation & management of key documents such as (BCP plan, Risk &Compliance testing plans) for the Contact Centre.
- To monitor calls of CSO and provide appropriate feedback.
- To serve as the training contact point and conduct internal product & process trainingand service skills training.
- Responsible for the MIS to provide the stats/reports requested bymanagement/operations/BU for the regional call centre.
- Responsible for the Knowledge Management to facilitate and help maintain KnowledgeManagement website for India Call Centre.
- To track real time service metrics performance of the call center.
- To assist CSO with queries on floor and customer escalations.
- To provide daily product and process related updates to the operations team.
- To track leaves and login times of CSOs.
- Provide feedback on performance and guide them on performance improvement Quality & Training.
Conduct live call monitoring & recorded call monitoring for CSO:
- Conduct quality assessment review of CSO calls
- Identify training needs for CSO
- Collate and prepare quality monitoring reports
- To serve as single point contact for knowledge management updates.
- To continually review customer enquiries, collect accurate information and submission to Regional KM team to update Knowledge Management Website.
- To ensure updated and accurate information in Knowledge Management website and act as a central contacts with relevant Bus/SUs to obtain required information.
- To coordinate with Regional WFM team for all workforce management activities for India Call Centre as single point of contact.
- To produce call center performance metrics MI
- To assist in call volume forecasting and scheduling.
Qualification:10-13 Years of Experience with experience in banking sector and operations management in contact centre preferred. Graduate in any stream.
Experience Level: Manager
Salary – As per market standards
- Experience Level Manager