WINDS is here to deliver a windfall of happiness. With its first-of-a-kind universal platform, WINDS is redefining what it means to reward consumers and vendors for shopping transactions. WINDS is the first-of-its-kind commercial digital platform that offers the opportunity on shopping to both buyers and sellers to win from hundreds of crores of rupees every month as cash rewards. With a host of lucrative and prized advantages, WINDS will give a huge boost to consumer spends while also facilitating a jump in turnover that grows exponentially for the associated retailers. We are building an inclusive and innovative platform that will disrupt the retail digital tech space in India. Interested? Read on, and learn about the skills we are looking for in new members of the WINDS family.
Job Role: UX Designer
We are looking for a user-experience designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes. You will also design the overall functionality of the product and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate client’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Expertise in UX software such as InVision, Adobe XD, UXPIN and the like is a must.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, and usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate your designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- A clear understanding of the importance of user-centered design.
- Be excited about collaborating and communicating closely with teams and other stakeholders via a distributed model to regularly deliver design solutions for approval.
- Be willing to help teammates, share knowledge and experience with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
Experience Level: Senior
- As per market standards
- Experience Level Senior